Friday, June 5, 2009

Daryl's Question Of Freedom

People come to this country for many reasons like for jobs. People in this country do not have freedom in the United States because some people do not have a home. In this country I feel free because get mostly aything ask for. I am sharing my thoughts and feelings about freedom because I want people oknow that they have freedom.

In this country there are many people who are not free. An example of limited freedom in this country is black people has a better chace of going to jail then latino people. In some places people $10 Billion dollars spent on education, $20 Billion dollars spent on jails. An another example of limited freedom in this country is some peope have freedom ad some people don't. In some places The minimum wage in NY is $7.25 and the living wage is $11.86.

But this country has a lot of good things. One good thing is the president. I do not like this country because all people are not free. Another good thing about being in this country is good protection. By sharing my thoughts, I hope ga price will change. Even though not everyone has freedom, those people that have opportunities can fight for the freedom of others.

No comments: