Monday, June 8, 2009

Do we have a responsibility to fight for the freedom of others?

In the United States our form of government is called a Democracy. A democracy is a type of government where power is held by the people. The democracy of the United States has a responsibility to represent everyone equally but the government doesn't represent people equally. The rights all people should have in this democracy are an education, healthcare and a family. Do all people have these rights? No all people do not have all these rights. I feel like I have a responsibility to fight for the freedom others and I can do this by writing letters. 

Which one do you believe in?  Social responsibility means that you have a responsibility to help those less fortunate.  Objectivism means you have a responsibility to be happy and just take care of yourself.  I believe in Social responsibility. I believe in Social responsibility because I don't like being selfish and other people don't have food or a home and I don't like seeing people like that. No, you cannot choose where you are born, I do care about the people that do not have freedom because people that do not have freedom they can die and a lot of bad stuff can happen to them. Other people suffering hurt's my freedom because it makes me feel like I'm selfish. The world should care about the limited freedom of other people because it's not fare. Yes, we do have the responsibility to fight for the freedom of others. We have this responsibility because if we can have freedom so can they.

Freedom is real it's just that everyone does not have it. Life is not fair because so many people are not free and they are suffering. I can protest and write letters to the government to get people off the street so they can be free.

No comments: