Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear, President Obama

My name is Daryl Simon and I am a 6th grader at CIS 339, The School of Communication Technology, in the South Bronx, New York. This Tuesday my teacher taught me about a big human rights abuse, World Hunger. There are 923 million people in the world that are hungry. In contents like Africa, Asia and South America. I think you should donate money to those three contents.

America makes these problems worse because so much people have food and some people waste there food.
people waste 50,000 tons of food per day. And that's a lot of food all the people in Africa, Asia and South America can use to live there life.

I am not gonna waste my money buying food in the store anymore cause I can make my own,before I go to school. And all that money people waste on sandwich's the people that really need it can use it for a better use.

No comments: